Monday, April 12, 2010

Wardrobe Must-Haves for Spring/Summer 2010

Sometimes its hard balancing motherhood, work, school, husband/boyfriend and still trying to maintain your Inner Martha at the same time. Since this week we are all about musthaves, this post is dedicated to wardrobe musthaves for spring and summer 2010. Not only will I help you with whats in and what not; I will feature my fave trent that I have in my wardrobe and a link to purchase it. I hope you enjoy!

Multi Prints:
Multi Prints are in! Whether its in a dress or in a skirt; it all works well!

Butterfly Print Cowl Neck Dress
Lane Bryant
$59.50














Denim:
I've always been a denim girl. I love a great denim jacket, skirt, etc. This season denim is bring back the romper and jumpsuites.

Source of Wisdom Dark Wash Tattered Boyfriend Jean
Torrid
$16.97














Rompers/Jumpsuites:
The 1950s is back with the modern day romper for women! Personally I prefer the jumpsuit since the romper isn't figure friendly for my body!

Apple Bottom Sleeveless Chambray Flutter Ruffle Jumpsuit
Macy's
$98.00













Military:
I guess its cool to dress like the military! Me personally, I only prefer the hats! You can get military styled jackets, tanks, and pants.
Adi Designs Military Fleece Lined Cap
Target
21.99













Bookmark and Share


No comments:

Post a Comment